Academic Exchange Programs
RVCA is under active Academic agreement for exchange of students and faculty with the following Universities:
- Haute école d’ingénierie et d’architecture, [School of Engineering & Architecture], Fribourg, Switzerland.
- Department of Architecture Wood and Civil Engineering, Bern University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland.
- Department of Architecture, KU Leuven [Katholieke University], Belgium.
- Academic collaboration with “Urban Design London” is approved.
Note: RVCA is in discussion with the School of Architecture & Design, New York Institute of Technology for academic exchange and the research collaboration.
MOU’s with Firms/ NGO Organizations
RVCA is under active MoU agreement with the following Firms / NGO Organizations for various academic / social activities:
- Hafele India Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru [Germany based Hafele Group is a leading International manufacturer of Architectural Hardware and Fittings] to conduct product training & Hands-on workshop.
- M/s. Rathi Associates, Bengaluru – for instituting the “Best Thesis Award” in fond memory of Late Architect Shri. B.H. Rathi.
- Yuvaka Sangha – a Non Government Organisation registered under Societies Act established to benefit the society through various social service & environmental activities.
Academic Agreements with Institutions of Repute
RVCA is under active agreement with the following institutions for various academic activities:
- RVCA is now a member of the United Nations Academic Impact (UNAI). As a UNAI member, you are required to carry out at least one activity in support of UNAI and its ten principles during a calendar year to promote global priorities, including peace, human rights, and sustainable development.
- RVCA is now a member of “ICOMOS – International Council on Monuments and Sites”.
- RVCA has been recognized as one of the Nodal Centres to conduct online courses offered by IIRS-ISRO (Educational Training Institute under ISRO) Dehradun under IIRS Outreach Programme.
- RVCA has also become part of the Urban Health Digispace by the Bochum University, Germany as their representative from India
- The academic agreement with “Urban Design, London” approved by the Management.
- The institutional membership of “The Indian Institute of Architect”, approved by the Management.
- Intellectual partnership with “K.R. Mangalam University” for forthcoming International Conference.