KCET (KARNATAKA DOMICILE)
CET Admissions: (CET College Code E-244)We take admission through the KCET merit list of current year as notified and published by KEA. In addition to this, the candidate should must – have/be
- Architectural Aptitude – NATA : a valid NATA Score
- Qualifying Examination : Minimum 50% (in aggregate) or Second division/class in 10+2/ intermediate/PUC/any other equivalent state exam
- ) Resident of Karnataka state (Domicile)
- be older than 17 years (Age limit)
Note: Candidates seeking admissions under this category shall obtain admission through the CET Cell of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
For details on steps of admission and various deadlines, please log on to www.kea.kar.nic.in
2. For admissions under KEA / CET, please visit https://cetonline.